PATAGONIA NATIONAL PARK - JEINIMENI AREA
Visit the Route of Parks of Patagonia
Visit + Viewpoint
The tour starts in the town of Chile Chico and follows the road 60km along the River Jeinimeni that marks the border between Chile and Argentina. At the end of the road you'll find the entrance to Patagonia National Park. This Park consits 304.527 hectares of pure nature and is rarely visited, it’s the ideal place to find disconnection and relaxation. The tour includes visiting the area of the campsite, the drain of the lake and climbing a viewpoint, the “Escorial del Silencio”. The path leads about 1.200m uphill and on the top it offers a beautiful view over the lake and the surrounding mountains.
- Transfer in a 4x4 vehicle
- Entry fee to the Park
- Snack (fruit, cereal bar, chocolate, juice)
- Hiking poles
- Appropriate outdoor gear if needed
- Total duration: 4-5 hours
- The best time to enjoy the color of the water is at noon
- There’s no phone service in the Park
- Weather can change quickly in the Park, don’t forget to bring a jacket
SCHEDULE: This is a private tour, the time of departure depends on clients' preference. It is recommended to leave in the morning.